Please read and understand the following terms and conditions before requesting authorization to return merchandise to MicroDisk for repair or replacement. MicroDisk's responsibilities regarding warranty replacement of defective merchandise is subject to these stipulations.
- Please ensure that the returned product is properly packaged. We recommend using a properly sealed, padded mailing envelope. MicroDisk is not responsible for items damaged in shipping.
- Please use a shipping method that provides full tracking information. Insurance on your shipment for the value of the product is also recommended. MicroDisk is not liable for loss of your product in shipping.
- In the event of receiving a package with missing contents, MicroDisk will contact you. Contacting the shipper regarding items lost in transit is your responsibility.
- If possible, please erase all data from your product before returning it to MicroDisk. It is likely that you will receive a different product as a replacement. MicroDisk is not responsible for lost data. Although defective items are repaired or disposed of securely by MicroDisk, we cannot be responsible for any personal data that may be stored on the product.
- Returned merchandise must be accompanied by our RMA and valid proof of purchase, verifying the date of purchase and price paid.
- Upon receipt of a product as stipulated above, MicroDisk will inspect the product and documentation. If the product failed within its warranty period due to a defect, MicroDisk will, at our discretion, repair or replace the product.
- If product replacement is deemed necessary, MicroDisk will attempt to provide you with an identical product. Direct replacements are provided as they become available. If an identical product is not available, MicroDisk will provide a product with the same or greater speed and/or capacity.
- Shipping costs for delivering products to MicroDisk for replacement are the purchaser's responsibility. MicroDisk will pay postage for shipping the repaired item or its replacement to the purchaser.
- The shipping method used for replacement or repaired products will be chosen by MicroDisk, at our sole discretion.
- Physical addresses are recommended for delivery of replacement or repaired products. If you provide a P.O. box as your return address, MicroDisk is not responsible for loss of replacement or repaired products associated with delivery to a P.O. box.
- If a MicroDisk product is covered by any additional warranties by the seller, replacement of defective products within that warranty period are the responsibility of the seller. MicroDisk will not replace products that fail during said period.
- Damages that occur to repaired or replacement products during shipping to the customer must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of the package.
- Replacement products are warranted for a period of 2 years from the date of replacement. All other terms and conditions of MicroDisk's standard warranty apply.
- MicroDisk does not offer refunds under normal circumstances. In the event that it is not possible to repair a defective product or provide a suitable replacement, MicroDisk may choose to refund the purchase price of the product.
- These terms and conditions represent MicroDisk's entire liability. MicroDisk will not be liable in any event for loss or misuse of data, revenue or income associated with failure of a product.